Carolyn Murphy by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue US May 2013
Marikka Juhler and Kirsi Pyrhonen in Chanel by Tom Allen for Harper’s Bazaar UK Feb 2013
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Here’s just a very quick rundown of looks from the mens and chicks runways Fall 2013 that incorporated a version of YvesKleinBlue.
Carven, Chanel (okay only on a print here and there, but also on the wigs!), Costume National, Emanuel Ungaro, En Noir, Just Cavalli, Kimberly Ovitz, Lacoste, Marc by MJ, Mugler, Paul Smith, Roland Mouret, Sportmax, Valentino and Victoria Beckham all got on the bandwagon in one form or another.
(All images via style.com, vogue.com or stylesight.)
Sui He (Model) in New York during New York Fashion Week F/W 2013 shot by Melodie Jeng.
4 year old calls 911 for math help
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
before disney started to suck ass
remember when this was the most exciting thing of your life
Lana Del Rey in Yves Saint Laurent by Nicole Nodland for L’Officiel Paris April 2013